FIRSTWARNING comes in two versions “Simple” and “Extended”.
Simple version is free to use and Extended version is almost free. See comparison table below. If you like FIRSTWARNING please donate so we can continue to develop the software.
INCLUDED IN SIMPLE (FREE) VERSION
- Network monitoring
- Alarm notifications by Telegram and/or E-mail
- Scan network, find all devices on network
- Latency graphs over time for all devices
- Default Classic theme, Radial Black theme and Dark theme
- SNMP Bandwidth monitoring
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED
- Base Software
- Upgrade without complete reinstallation
- No Annoying Pop-Up Messages
- Appreciation from Developers
For a short period of time the extended edition will be free. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a one year valid license code.
In extended edition you will get rid of the annoying pop-up message.
Semi Automatic updgrades will be available to download with extended edition directly from within the webpage.
Extended edition will also get you new themes/skin-packs.
We can help you with the installation against a small fee.
More to come…
Some of the things we are working on:
- By Webhook send data to another receiver, for instance Node-Red or anything that can receive webhooks. – Released 2019-04-10
- Module support for integrating modules or pages that you create yourself and want to display. – Released 2019-03-10
- IP Address Management (IPAM) IPPLAN – Soon ready
- Dedicated port checking
- Analyzing if your webserver really is serving the correct pages
- Bandwidth testing
- Wake on Lan (WoL)
- Simple to use webeditor and page to display in your office on TV’s. (e.g. in your reception welcoming visitors/clients)